Friday, August 04, 2006

whoa! 100 bucks! cool!

While driving back to the office after some errands, I decided to drop by the gas station to fill up my sister's car. When I told the attendant to fill the tank, he told me that I had to turn off the engine. Naturally I stepped out of the car then lo and behold! 100 buckaroos!!! Just lying on the floor right beside the wheel of my car. although the attendant was honest enough to tell me that it wasn't his, I bet he's kicking himself on the shlong for not seeing it first. so now the dilemma… what should I do? 1: use it to pay for the gas (too late!) 2: donate to church on Sunday 3: spend it on food 4: save it for a rainy day 5: leave it where it was (yeah right, as if I were that dumb) I'm planning to do number 2. unless anybody else would have a better suggestion. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or you could
6) give it to your beloved sister.

hmm... I'd go for the sixth option.

8/31/2006 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd give the church their 10%, and save for a rainy day 10%, buy food 10%, and then there's still 70% left... unless you give 10% to sis, so then 60% left...

3/15/2007 04:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home