Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Virus on my Network

Whoever writes those damn virus programs should be dragged into the streets, shot on the stomach and left to bleed. I've spent the last 3 days installing norton antivirus, updating and cleaning up all the computers on my company network. unfortunately most of them have been infected by a virus named "w32.rontokbro @mm". some sort of worm virus that replicates itself to every folder opened by the user including shared folders on the network. On top of that, i also found out that the program the bureau of internal revenue required us to install and use was infected by a virus called "w32.weird" a backdoor trojan that allows unauthorized access to your computer. WHAT THE HELL!!! good thing I keep my internet connections on a different network. I called and asked the b.i.r. about the virus and they told me I must have gotten it from somewhere else. WHAT THE FUCK!!! the program, the WRITE PROTECTED diskette was from them. how in hell can it come from some place else?!? Damn them all to hell!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home